Zoho Assist is cloud-based remote support and remote access software that allows you to provide remote support to customers via web-based, on-demand remote support sessions. Set up unattended remote access and effortlessly manage remote PCs, laptops, mobile devices, and servers. It only takes a few seconds to establish secure connections and provide remote support to your customers. Zoho Assist offers IT Outsourcing and MSP Support, allowing you to easily access computers from anywhere in the world. Remote access software enables you to manage remote computers more efficiently in order to improve customer satisfaction. Zoho Assist also includes a Customer Service Connect feature that connects to customers' remote desktops. Setting up remote PC access enables you to troubleshoot more quickly and keep your customers satisfied. Finally, Zoho Assist provides IT Service Desks, which use remote desktop software to allow your IT help desk to resolve customer issues remotely. Reduce resolution time while maintaining high quality service.
Zoho Assist will let you Connect Remotely, Save time and money.
Remote Support - On-demand or instant remote support sessions are essential when your remote customers prefer attended sessions or you support customers frequently across different networks.
Unattended Remote Access - Unattended remote access allows you to manage computers located anywhere in the world even if the remote customer is not present at the other end. It is available for both Windows and Mac and has a number of deployment options. Screen Sharing enables you to collaborate with your customers online in real time for meetings, demos, and training. You can instantly share your screen across multiple devices and operating systems with Zoho Assist.Security - Because Zoho Assist is entirely web-based, no prior installation is required on either end. You can connect to any computer on or off your local network. It is protected by industry-standard security and works around major web proxies and firewalls.Customization - Zoho Assist makes adding and managing technicians a breeze. Rebranding your account is simple, and you can get detailed session reports while maintaining your brand identity. Make a customer widget available on your website so that customers can easily join sessions.Zoho Assist integrates with popular help desk software such as Zoho Desk, Zendesk, and G Suite. These integrations enable you to quickly connect to your remote customers and greatly simplify remote troubleshooting.
Features of Zoho Assist
On-demand remote assistance
- Troubleshoot a remote computer using ad-hoc or on-demand remote sessions that do not require any prior installation. Invitees can also join a session via email invitation.Remote access without supervision
- Configure unattended remote access for computers on both the inside and outside of the LAN. There are options for mass deployment. Assist is compatible with both Windows and Mac.Transferring files
- During a live session, file transfer allows you to send updates, patches, or any other type of file to the remote computer. SSL 256-bit AES encryption ensures that the transfer is completely secure.Video and voice chat
- Connect to your customer via voice or video chat during a remote session to interact with them and resolve issues faster.Rebooting and reconnecting
- With a single click, technicians can reboot any remote desktop and reconnect to the session without losing control.Support for Multiple Monitors
- Using the remote access software, you can switch between any number of monitors connected to the remote computer. Assist detects active monitors in use automatically.
Deployment in Bulk
- Save time by simultaneously deploying the unattended access installer to multiple remote systems.Diagnostic instruments
- Aids in the diagnosis and management of remote computers. To avoid IT incidents, run scheduled system diagnostics.Options for Remote Power
- Power actions such as shutdown, restart, log off, lock, hibernate, or standby can be performed without even launching a remote access session.LAN wake-up
- Turn on a computer remotely, whether it's hibernating, sleeping, or completely powered off, with a single click.Session Capture
- Using session recording, you can keep track of the activities that take place during a session. Internal audits, training sessions, and other events can benefit from recording.Confirmation of Session
- Before taking a computer for an unattended access session, configure a session confirmation prompt to appear at the remote end.
- Schedule screen sharing sessions at times when your customers are available. Organize support sessions in different time zones.Screen Swap
- Simply assign the presenter role to any of your participants, and they will be able to broadcast their screen immediately.Annotation
- To highlight a specific area on the remote desktop screen, draw, add text, and even insert shapes.Mobile Assistance
- The Zoho Assist mobile apps for Android and iOS devices allow you to share your entire device screen with a single tap.
Authentication with two factors
- Protect your account by adding an additional layer of security with a verification process such as SMS, time-based OTP, and so on.Web-Based Service
- You don't have to install anything, download any software, or worry about upgrades with this secure web-based solution.Viewer of Action Logs
- You can use it to keep track of events within your organisation. Logs can be exported and saved for auditing and administration purposes.Firewall Compliant
- Remote PCs, tablets, and mobile devices can be accessed quickly and easily from anywhere. There is no need for any special firewall configuration.SSL and AES 256-bit encryption
- End-to-end SSL and AES 256-bit encryption ensure secure, encrypted communications between end users.Session Inactivity Timeout
- Inactive session timeout prevents idle sessions from remaining open. Sessions are automatically terminated if they are left idle for an extended period of time.
- Assists administrators in managing users, assigning roles and privileges to users, and providing technicians with unattended group access.Rebranding
- Rebrand Zoho Assist by including your brand logo, company name, and customising the portal URL to maintain your brand identity.Widget for Customers
- Embed the customer widget on your website and your customers will be able to join sessions directly from your website.Email Design Templates
- Create new templates to meet the needs of your organization's prospects, or use the default templates for remote support, unattended access, and screen sharing sessions.
- Make several divisions within your organisation. Each division can have its own set of technicians, email templates, email configuration, and contact information.
ITSM and Service Desk Integration
- ServiceNow, Zendesk, Zoho Desk, and other leading help desk solutions have pre-built integrations.Documentation for APIs
- Create custom apps or integrate remote support into your ITSM, service desk, help desk, and CRM solutions.iOS/Android Mobile SDK
- With our Mobile SDK, you can integrate on-demand remote support and unattended access into your Android or iOS apps.